Belonging to the On Game Network, BWin Poker has a wide variety of poker tables, poker games like Texas Hold’em, Omaha Hi/Lo etc and this ensures that there is a steady stream of poker players that visit this online poker site for exciting round of poker games. The poker software was a bit cranky at the start but they have worked on it to dramatically improve the user interface and now playing online poker on this website is like a dream. As the poker software comes both in a down loadable an non-down loadable version, visitors have an option of playing online poker too. There is a wide selection of poker variations available on the website and it becomes user friendly by offering poker tips,strategies etc and other applications like poker quizzes, poker games and poker calculators.
Major positive features include:
- One of the biggest plus points that BWin Poker has is that it has a statistical analysis of hands of each game type and this is kind of an online poker tutorial for the players who come to Bwin to play and win money online.
- Bwin Poker has great graphics, probably the best in the category. But in no way do the graphics hamper a player’s game. It also has very cool non downloadable version by which a player can quickly play the game online without the download of the software.
- Most of the beginner games at the Bwin Poker website are very loose and juicy which means they have very less competition and for the beginners it is a chance to start their games on a winning streak. These are obviously at the micro stake level but it’s a good starting point for the novices.
- The Bwin online poker website has a very helpful quick seat feature which helps players in the waiting list get their required seat quickly and also has cash game filters so that the player can join in into the game which fits his wallet.
- The BWin online poker website has a good game variety from which the players can choose their preferred option and they also offer satellites to all the major tournaments held for poker.
Bwin Poker Software Review:
With the latest big upgrade, OnGame and Bwin have gone a step further in playability, throwing out elements that are purely decorative and don’t contribute to web usability. The table view is exemplarily clean and crisp, and players’ actions well displayed with bright colors. Action hot keys are a great addition. Of course, if you really want to, you can choose to keep the old design, with avatars and chairs and rug and all that. Bwin also goes a long, long way to accommodate every player’s desires when it comes to where and how to play online poker. Apart from the very nice download client, Bwin offers both no-download poker and mobile poker.
Bwin Poker Tournament Review:
BWin Poker hosts a massive amount of tournaments at any time of the day which are well populated and fast. There are also plenty of tournaments with added money for all players to take part in. Play at any level is decent, and the major satellites and tournaments are filled with tough opponents at the later stages.
BWin Poker also runs small- and medium-sized guaranteed tournaments daily. The weekly $25,000 and $50,000 tournaments draw a huge number of players, as do the many qualifiers to big live and online poker events like the World Series of Poker and the World Poker Tour. The biggest guaranteed tournaments are the $40,000, $50,000 and $75,000 events that run all week.
The game selection at BWin Poker is decent with all types of games on a no limit and fixed limit. With the merger happening, the traffic to the ring games has essentially doubled. The popularity for the games has been increasing but the Texas Hold’em game is by far the most popular among the players.
The maximum traffic during the peak hours is mainly European as the base is the UK. The game offer at Bwin is not bad at all. Except for the mandatory Hold’em and the almost mandatory Omaha, there are also Seven Card Stud and Five Card Draw. Omaha and Stud can be played in the usual high-low format, and you’ll have the standard mix of fixed limit, no limit and pot limit tables to choose from.
Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Diners Club, Neteller, Moneybookers, Bank Transfer, Freebet Card and Western Union.
Visa, Neteller, Moneybookers, Bank Transfer, Western Union and check.
Overall Bwin Poker has got a good option to provide to the various types of players that come to the website. Real-money player statistics as of March 2009 show 9,000 ring-game players at peak hours and 45,000 tournament players at peak hours. Moving away from the emphasis that BWin used to put in on 6 handed tables, they now have a great variety of tables to choose.