Full Tilt Poker
Launched in 2004, Full Tilt Poker has constantly tried to be the market leader in online poker, and its poker rankings have grown daily. They put their faith on building teams of professional poker players called “Team Full Tilt” and inviting visitors to learn, converse with poker professionals, and then try their luck at the wide variety of poker games and poker tables available on their website. It features Texas Hold'em and other poker games and also gives a lot of poker strategies to the players. The Full Tilt Poker software is comparable to the best in the industry and is very user friendly.
Now let’s have a look at the major positive features of Full Tilt Poker software:
- USD 8 million in prize money is guaranteed every week to players. This is a big incentive for players and draws a huge number of poker loyalists to the site. As the site accepts US players, we have a lot of serious players at the various tables of Full Tilt Poker.
- Full Tilt Poker has an option for players to win a whole lot of points from the games at the tables and then redeem them at the Full Tilt store for exciting merchandise.
- The best part of Full Tilt Poker is the presence of the greatest online poker pros called the “Team Full Tilt” in the industry. These pros interact and play with the players and provide the option of watching the greatest names in the business hitting the tables, and playing some mean games. The action is fast and furious on most of the high stake tables and it’s a treat just to watch the pros in action.
- Full Tilt Poker has great mini view functions for enabling multi-tabling. This allows the players to play on multiple tables. It also supports completely automated import of tournament and ring-game data to Poker Tracker.
- The Full Tilt Poker site allows an extensive list and variety of games and is one of the few sites with mixed games like H.O.R.S.E., H.A. and H.O.S.E. in both the cash section and tournaments, making its diversity of games one of the most extensive and impressive online.
Full Tilt Poker Software Review:
Full Tilt Poker has a somewhat different but nice looking poker client with cartoon-like avatars and appealing backdrops. As you would expect from one of the world's leading poker rooms, the overall functionality is excellent, with comprehensive statistics, player notes and a very high level of stability and security. You can resize the tables freely, a great feature which has become standard at all the best online poker sites. A small setback in the Full Tilt Poker client is the font used for player names and chip stacks. It’s very densely spaced and really quite hard to read in white on black.
The Full Tilt client has some very innovative functions. For example you can set up default values for your buy-in and re-buy at cash tables. There are also many choices for table view, with different backgrounds, avatars etc. You can also customize the poker lobby in a number of ways.
Multi-table play works smoothly and you can play as much as eight tables simultaneously. The cartoon style of the software provides a rather relaxed atmosphere with a slightly different feel to it than the average poker room. It’s nice that the pros have their own portraits as avatars usually
Full Tilt Poker Tournament Review:
Full Tilt Poker hosts a massive amount of tournaments, with buy-ins starting at USD 1 and ranging all the way up to USD 25,000. Events are well populated, fast, well structured and offer competitive play at all levels. The bigger buy-in tournaments are super tough and you're very likely to meet the world's top pros at the final table.
Players wanting to test their skills at big guaranteed Multi Table Tournaments will find plenty of chances at Full Tilt, which runs over USD 8 million in guaranteed events each week. It's still one of the fastest growing poker rooms – adding more tournaments daily in all its diverse forms – and players are sure to find an event they like.
Full Tilt Poker Freerolls:
Full Tilt Poker runs many well-visited free tournaments, most of which are multi-table events with relatively loose play. One of the unique features of Tilt though, and definitely a benefit of being the second biggest room online, is that freerolls are run in all varieties of the game, and not just in the Texas Hold'em.
A natural benefit of this is of course more game specialists and old schoolers get a shot at free money, and it's a great place to try out new games without the risk of crippling your bankroll. For those looking for larger freerolls, Full Tilt Poker runs an assortment of free tournaments where players can buy in with their player points. Tons of big ticket freerolls for packages to the WSOP, WPT, EPT and more are also constantly on the table.
Full Tilt Poker accepts deposits via eCheck, Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Moneybookers, InstaDebit, ClickandBuy, cash transfer and Click2Pay.
Visa, Click2Pay, Moneybookers, InstaDebit, ClickandBuy and check.
Overall Full Tilt Poker is the best site for playing poker online. It is growing and pushing daily to make itself the market leader. What adds to its image is the huge team of professional poker players who chat and play at the high stake tables. Full Tilt Poker delivers what you all expect, plenty of tables and games to select from, and an opportunity to watch high stake games played by pros.
The hard work and huge advertising budget has definitely paid off, as the real-money player statistics of April 2009 show 10,500 ring-game players and 70,000 tournament players at peak hours.